Saturday, August 11, 2012

Day 224: Sweet Sweet Sound...


I think God wants all of us to live our lives as a sweet sweet sound for Him. No matter the song of your life: teaching, learning, building, selling, serving, designing, caring, preaching, fixing, etc. What this song means for me is to always try to have my words and actions be a sweet sweet sound to God. No matter the situation or who you are talking to. We all have a story and vocation and our praise and worship is much more than just singing. Try to praise God in everything that you do and live to worship and love one another. Let it be a sweet sweet sound! In His Grace~

 (Remember to pause my purple music box, located on the right sidebar.... below My Blog Archive. The bottom middle button will pause it)

1 comment:

  1. I was thinking about praise this morning, and remembering that it's like a power circuit. That is, it's impossible to praise God, without him first giving that praise to us.

    We can't give first to God; he always gives first.

    And, of course, since Judah means praise, Christ is the Lion of the tribe of praise. :)

    ReplyDelete