Sunday, November 11, 2012

Day 316: Remember...



Tonight, I'm praying that you remember that He is faithful to complete the good work He started in you, that He never wastes a hurt, He is all-knowing, all-powerful, and unchanging. We have to keep our minds focused on Him and His goodness or we will never step into the life that He has in store for us...I pray that you remember that we serve a God of I am's and not what if's, we can't live in the what if's of tomorrow but in the I am's of today, I am your strongtower, I am your refuge, I am your provider, I am going before you to prepare the way, I am the King of Kings and Lord of Lords...keep your eyes on that and remember HE has never failed you before, He won't start today. Rest in Him
~Jennifer (Sister's In Christ)

No comments:

Post a Comment