Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!!!!




My goals for this year are:
(1) I would LOVE to read the whole Bible! Sure I’ve read a lot of it, but to have read every book, chapter, and verse, that would be awesome!

(2) I hope to finish my book and long time dream, The Realm of Hearts. ( this has been on my New Year goal list for the last three years... so wish me luck! lol)

(3) To pass my RDA (Registered Dental Assistant) test.

(4)To get my driver license and to have no fear over it. ( When I was fifteen I was hit, head on, by a drink driver, over 50mph. Nobody, by the grace of God, was seriously injured, but the fear of what can happen has never left me. August seventh of last year my beautiful cousin was killed from a tragic car accident.) Please pray for me to have courage to overcome my fear. This is going to be a very hard goal for me to complete!

No comments:

Post a Comment