Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Concept Art for Writers by R.P.H.




Have you ever wanted your characters to come to life? Ever wanted a book
cover for your special book? Get custom art made just for you by R.P.H


$25.00 For a Pencil Drawing

$30.00 For a Color Pencil or Gel Pen Drawing

$40.00 For a Watercolor Drawing

I will be willing to work with you on prices if you would like more than one drawing.

Size of art will be done on a 9"x 12" sheet of paper, and then will be mailed to you after approval by you. Depending on the detail of the work, time will vary on how fast it will get done.

Please leave a comment to tell me what you think, or if you would like something custom drawn. And check out my Facebook fan page for more pics of my art...
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pages/Concept-Art-for-Writers-by-RPH/304719460508


God’s care,

~Ryan

2 comments:

  1. This is cool RPH! I like your drawing sample. Perhaps when I manage to get one of my projects finished I'll consider your proposal for drawing :)

    God Bless!

    Squeaks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW. That is so cool. You have been greatly blessed by God in the talent of drawing!
    That is such an amazing picture, thanks so much for posting it!

    ~Son of the King~

    ReplyDelete