Thursday, October 18, 2012

Day 294: Ten Promises...

But now [in spite of past judgments for Israel’s sins], thus says the Lord, He Who created you, O Jacob, and He Who formed you, O Israel: Fear not, for I have redeemed you [ransomed you by paying a price instead of leaving you captives]; I have called you by your name; you are Mine. 2 When you pass through the waters, I will be with you, and through the rivers, they will not overwhelm you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned or scorched, nor will the flame kindle upon you. 3 For I am the Lord your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior; I give Egypt [to the Babylonians] for your ransom, Ethiopia and Seba [a province of Ethiopia] in exchange [for your release]. 4 Because you are precious in My sight and honored, and because I love you, I will give men in return for you and peoples in exchange for your life. 5 Fear not, for I am with you; I will bring your offspring from the east [where they are dispersed] and gather you from the west.~ ISAIAH 43:1-5 Ten Promises Within These Verses http://www.sermoncentral.com/sermons/ten-promises-from-isaiah-431-5-tony-abram-sermon-on-gods-love-97514.asp

No comments:

Post a Comment