Monday, November 5, 2012

Day 310: I Will Vote For...




Yes, You are my Rock and my Fortress; therefore for Your name’s sake lead me and guide me.
~Psalm 31:3

Every Scripture is God-breathed (given by His inspiration) and profitable for instruction, for reproof and conviction of sin, for correction of error and discipline in obedience, [and] for training in righteousness (in holy living, in conformity to God’s will in thought, purpose, and action)
~2 Timothy 3:16

I will vote for the most pro-life candidate, because God hates the shedding of innocent blood (Prov.6:17).

I will vote for the most pro-Israel candidate, because God blesses those who bless Israel & curses those who don't (Gen.12:3).

I will vote for the most pro-debt reduction candidate, because the borrower is servant to the lender (Prov.22:7).

I will vote for the most pro-work candidate because God says if a man does not work, let him not eat. (2Thess.3:10)

I will vote for the most pro-marriage candidate, because God is for marriage as defined in (Genesis 2:24).

I will vote for the candidate who most closely believes government's purpose is to reward the good and punish the evil (Romans 13).

I will vote based as close as I can on God's Word (2Tim.3:16).

Don't forget to vote! #MittRomney/PaulRyan :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment