Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Day 249: Brighter Days...



Lord, I'm weary after a long day. I lift my chin and look to You. I offer You the cares from the day, the concerns of my heart, and the things that keep me up at night. Take my sincere yet imperfect offerings and miraculously multiply them to meet the needs around me. When I crawl under the covers tonight, help me to remember that I'm not under my circumstances. I'm safe under the shadow of Your wing. Cover me with sweet, nourishing sleep tonight. Oh, how I love You. Amen. (And for those of you just waking, I pray that you walk with your head held high, remembering who you are in Him and that You are chosen, wonderfully and fearfully made and His princess...)
~Susie Larson

He has made everything beautiful in its time. He also has planted eternity in men’s hearts and minds [a divinely implanted sense of a purpose working through the ages which nothing under the sun but God alone can satisfy], yet so that men cannot find out what God has done from the beginning to the end.
~Ecclesiastes 3:11

It is because of the Lord’s mercy and loving-kindness that we are not consumed, because His [tender] compassions fail not. They are new every morning; great and abundant is Your stability and faithfulness.
~Lamentations 3:22-23

No comments:

Post a Comment