Saturday, December 1, 2012

A Small Testimony of Mine...


For as long as I can remember I have always had God in my home. My parents have been Christian for many years and taught me about God’s gracious love. So thankful for their loving guidance, yet like everyone I had to truly find Him myself.

The first time I really felt God was when I was six. I went with a school friend to a vacation Bible school. I remember looking around a beautiful stained glass church, singing When the Saints Come Marching In, and I just had an overwhelming sense He had to be real.

I remember asking Jesus into my heart at a young age. My mom guided me on what to say and together I asked Him to be my Savior. The greatest thing I have ever done.

God has truly changed my life. I couldn’t imagine going through some of the challenges that life gives without Him. He makes those tough times better and those great times greater.

 I am set free because of His love. I hope my words have blessed somebody. Thank you. To God be all the glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment