Saturday, December 15, 2012

Even in the Shadowlands...

God does reach us in our broken and desperate times. Even in the shadowlands, He is there. Yesterday’s tragedy won’t leave my mind… I don’t think it ever well. The heartache of it all seems unbearable. Evil swept through cutting a wound so deep and ugly. Yet, God, our loving God is shining through in this dark state of despair. He has not left, nor forsaken anyone. Thank you God for your love and for your hope. Thank you for giving us comfort in this sorrow and not leaving us in despair.

Yes, though I walk through the [deep, sunless] valley of the shadow of death, I will fear or dread no evil, for You are with me; Your rod [to protect] and Your staff [to guide], they comfort me.

- Psalm 23:4 ♥


(Remember to pause my purple music box, located on the right sidebar.... below My Blog Archive. The bottom middle button will pause it)


No comments:

Post a Comment