Sunday, August 2, 2015

Love Revolution: Anonymous Love...

Authentic beauty is not based on what we’re wearing or how we look, it flows out of our hearts and is a form of worship of our King. This beauty grows when we open our eyes to the hurting souls around us—our neighbors, our co-workers, our friends, our spouses, our children—and ask, “What can I do today to show them the love of Jesus?” The simplest act, even a kind word, is the first step toward a radiant beauty that will endear us in the eyes of the One who matters most.

Love/Dare Challenge Five:
Lets start August of with a burst of fun... how about a random act of kindness. I've had this couple on my heart for the last month and I want to treat them to a night out at the movies and I don't want them to know it's from me. So my challenge is to surprise someone with some kind of kindness. It could be homemade cookies or a small gift-card. Have fun with it, but make it anonymous. Write them a little note and tell them to pass the kindness on... maybe it will never end. ;-)

I give you a new commandment: that you should love one another. Just as I have loved you, so you too should love one another. By this shall all [men] know that you are My disciples, if you love one another [if you keep on showing love among yourselves]. - John 13:34-35

I need your help (YES that means YOU) because love can’t stay silent…

Lately there has been a lot of talk about “Love”. What is Love? Everywhere we turn there is something about “Love Wins” but is it really love or something else?

I’ve been aching to do this for some time, but I can’t do this alone. Dare to Love?

Join me in the Love Revolution every week and feel free to share your stories and ideas in the comment section below or email me at ryanheart89@comcast.net
Let's not just talk about love, let's practice real love.
For some, the only love they will ever see, will be from you. You will be their glimpse of God. What an awesome privilege and responsibility. As Christians we are His hands and feet, and sometimes His smile!

First Love Dare... What is Love?

Second Love Dare... Saying I Love You.

Third Love Dare... Another Chance.

Fourth Love Dare... Love in Action 

Fifth Love Dare... Anonymous Love...

No comments:

Post a Comment