Friday, May 18, 2012

Day 139: Love Song and A Prayer Request...

My day went by way too fast and I'm getting ready to leave for some fam time at our local fair... my post is going to be very short and not the post I had promised yesterday.

I'm going to be doing something crazy tomorrow, prayers would be greatly  appreciated for my dad and I. It's a crazy dream and goal I've had for a few years and I'm really nervous about it. If all goes well, I'll share it with you all tomorrow, but I can't today...

Here is another wonderful song I recently found... I guess Switchfoot is starting to grow on me. :-) Enjoy and I'll see you all tomorrow

(Remember to pause my purple music box, located on the right sidebar.... below My Blog Archive. The bottom middle button will pause it)


No comments:

Post a Comment