Wednesday, May 30, 2012

My Favorite Blog/Website of May...

Today I would like to share one of my favorite blog/website's. I will be doing this every month on the second to last day. Here were my favorite site(s) for January FebruaryMarch, and April.

I really want you to visit the sites I share and I'll be doing this at the end of every month...

This months favorite blog/website is...
 Greenwood Shadows

Adele, is a good friend of mine. She comes from a really talented family and has many talents herself.
 She has been working really hard on a book called, Wolf's Bard. The name alone makes you want to read it... right? Last year I had the honor of reading it... be sure to check out the teaser first chapter on her blog. And sign up to her email list to stay up to date on it.
Adele, is also a gifted singer. Her and her family have a band called Wren Song. If you like Celtic melodies, you'll enjoy their lovely music. And some of you might recognized Adele from a few book trailers (yes she's an actress too) and she made all the costumes! Aren't they neat?!
Among all her awesomeness, Adele is a loving heart and a great friend. Truly blessed by her.

And one last thing... tomorrow is her Birthday, so wish her a happy day.

1 comment:

  1. Ryan, you are truly a sweet hearted person! I am certainly the one who has been blessed by you! :) You're always there for me... so thoughtful and kind! You make my day happier!

    Thank you :)

    ~Adele

    ReplyDelete