Friday, February 24, 2012

Day 55: Having Jesus In The Center... Of Marriage...

"Marriage today is struggling. Divorces, adultery, misconceptions, etc are plaguing not only the marriage itself but products of those marriages (my generation and the next). My hope in this poem is to highlight the most frequent and problematic issues marriages face today while also pointing to Jesus as the ultimate healer, redeemer, and restorer of every marriage. Whether single or married, my intention would be that this poem would allow you to look more deeply to Jesus to either better your current marriage, or prepare for your future marriage."

This is a view on sex and marriage that everyone needs to see. We shouldn't expect it to be a fairy tale and we should always keep Christ in the center of it. Listen to these words, they're very powerful. (Remember to pause my purple music box on the right sidebar. The bottom middle button will pause it)
 


Watch Christian Videos and Read the Online Bible at GodVine.com


4 comments:

  1. Ryan,

    I remembered our little game on Nichole's contest today, and decided to look at your site. The name intrigued me, and I was thinking, what exactly does "realm of hearts" mean? It's so easy to string cool-sounding words together.

    And then I remembered:

    "Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you."

    It was like, Aha! That's what that means. :)

    I thought you might like that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Philip,

    Thanks for stopping by on my site :-) Haha I’m glad my blogs name intrigued you. Wow... I never really thought of it the way you pointed it out. That’s an awesome connection, I love it. Thank you for sharing that with me.

    The reason why I named my blog this, is because it is my books name that I am writing and yes it is Christian, so maybe there is more than meets the eye in it ;-) Hopefully I’ll be able to share more about it very soon. So stay tuned, especially if you enjoy Christian fantasy.

    BTW When will we see more news about your book on Nichole’s site? Was that the prize you choose for the contest?

    Glad to see you again.
    Have a blessed week,
    ~Ryan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! Glad it meant something. :)

    Looking forward to seeing your story. :) My own is waiting on artwork, so once that's done and I've got the book up on Amazon and Createspace, I'll ask Nichole to feature the book.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome Philip :-) I'll be looking forward to hearing more about yours. I've heard a lot of great things about Createspace... I'm thinking about maybe going that way myself.

    ReplyDelete