Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Day 101:The Healing Of Music...

 This is such an incredibly touching video. Music truly awakens our souls. Thank you God for giving us a little bit of heaven.

(Remember to pause my purple music box, located on the right sidebar.... below My Blog Archive. The bottom middle button will pause it)


  1. This truly touches me, Ryan. :) I used to work in a nursing home as a CNA and I've seen the effects of music on residents. I've loved people like my own grandmas and grandpas, and this truly reminded me of what I enjoyed about that job. :D Thank you so much for sharing.^_^

    1. My pleasure :) That's pretty cool that you are a CNA... that takes really special hearts to do that job. I'm sure you were a great blessing to many. This video really touched me too and I hope we can learn to help our elderly better. Too many of them are lonely and sad.