Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Day 102: Touching Others...

I never quite know what each day will bring, but regardless of the situation, the care for someone who needs it is at stake, and I take that very seriously. At the office, I’m known as “the one with the smile” or “the one with the laugh” when clients call to request me for an assignment. It makes me happy that what they most remember me is my laugh or my smile. That is the only recognition I need to know that I have touched someone in a positive way.

My recipe for success has been to go to every home with a smile and the intention to lift the spirits of those who live there. Even in the most dire situations, something as simple as a smile can make a huge difference.
— Excerpted from Strength for the Moment by Lori Hogan

A smile and a happy attitude, truly is a beautiful thing. You never know who you might just touch, by a simple smile and a kind laugh. Please also check out my Day Six post: Smile, it's good for you :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment