Friday, March 30, 2012

My Favorite Blog/Website Of March...

Today I would like to share one of my favorite blog/websites. I will be doing this every month on the second to last day. Here were my favorite site(s) for January and February. I won't be sharing as many today, as I did last month and the month before, just because I really want you to visit the sites I share and I'll be doing this at the end of every month now... so I have a lot of chances to share my favorites. For now on, I think I'm going to do just one special blog/website every month...

This months favorite blog/website is...
Heavenward Reviews by Noah Arsenault.
Noah writes wonderful reviews on books and movies (you can truly trust his opinion). He holds some really fun contest/giveaways every now and then, and shares some great things on his beautiful blog. Go check out his blog and leave him a comment or two.

What are some of your favorites blogs/ websites? Please share, even if it's your blog/website... I always enjoy finding new sites.

No comments:

Post a Comment