Monday, January 30, 2012

Day 30: A few of my favorite blogs...

 Today I would like to share with you a few of my favorite blogs. These blogs always bless me, their post are always inspirational, thought provoking, and fun. Please take a look at these wonderful blogs and may you be blessed by them as I am.

 A Christian Worldview of Fiction
http://rebeccaluellamiller.wordpress.com/
Becky Miller writes a wide variety of post, from book writing tips, Christian authors, and inspirational. She is also a talented lady and an awesome editor.

Taylor J. Beisler
This is a beautiful blog of thought provoking post and a very talented young lady. She published her first book at the age of seventeen and it's pretty dang good!

Becca's New Adventure in Haiti:
This is a pretty neat blog of one special young ladies nine mouth adventure in Haiti. This girl has a big heart!

A Christian Fantasy Blog of Faerie and Faith:
An fun insightful blog with great writing tips for Christian Fantasy writers.

Christopher Hopper:
His blog is currently going through some changes. His post always make you smile and think. A lot of his post are about his beautiful family, with a wonderful thought provoking story. He's also an author to one of my favorite series, The White Lion Chronicles.

2 comments:

  1. I shall be sure to take a look at these blogs later. Thanks for the suggestions and 'descriptions' of the blogs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey B.L.S :-) Thanks, for stopping by my blog again. Yes, don’t pass up on these blogs...

    ReplyDelete