Sunday, January 15, 2012

Day 15: Handwritten love...


And let us consider and give attentive, continuous care to watching over one another, studying how we may stir up (stimulate and incite) to love and helpful deeds and noble activities,
~Hebrews 10:24-25









I have a crazy, silly, thing of being very attracted to pretty stationary, notebooks, and cards. Every time I'm in TJ Max (a super fun store) I bring home one of those items. The art of giving hand written letters, notes, and cards is becoming a lost thing. Emails and social websites have taken their place... I see nothing wrong with these things, but I find it sort of sad, that many of us don't take the time to send one another handwritten notes, or cards, or letters. There is something so special about holding a handwritten letter from someone... I greatly cherish it, when I receive one. I love getting little sweet notes from loving people and always enjoy cards. How about you? Don't you enjoy it too?


 
Go write a little note to someone... tell someone something special about them... let them know you are thinking about them. It doesn't have to be anything big or long. I guarantee you will bring  joy to that person and even more to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment