Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I made it to 31 days...

For those of you that have been following my blog, I didn't explain something very well at the beginning of this year. I told everyone on Facebook, but didn't tell anyone here... silly me. One of my new year resolutions was to write a blog post everyday.... mostly and hopefully inspirational ones.

Yesterday I blogged about five of my favorite blogs... the second to last day of every month, I will do that.
Today I am going to share my personal five favorite blog post of this month... at the end of every month I will do this too.
Thank you to everyone that has kindly followed me this month and has left kind words on my blog and facebook. It means more than you know :-)
Here are my five favorite blog post for January

Day 4: God's Healing Power 
 




What were your favorites of this month? (All post can easily be found on the right hand sidebar) See you all tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment