Monday, July 2, 2012

Day 184: You Are More...



One reason we doubt God’s love is that we have an adversary who uses every little offense to accuse us of being good-for-nothings. But your advocate Jesus Christ is more powerful than your adversary. He has cancelled the debt of your sins past, present, and future. No matter what you do or how you fail, God has no reason not to love you and accept you completely." Dr. Neil T. Anderson

The Psalmist David describes how God knows each one of us intimately: "O Lord, you have searched me and known me. You know my sitting down and my rising up; You understand my thoughts afar off. You comprehend my path and my lying down, and are acquainted with all my ways.(Psalms 139:1-3) Not only are we wonderfully made, but because of Christ's death on the Cross, we can also be wonderfully restored to a right relationship with God. "If anyone is in Christ, He is a new creation... All this is from God, who reconciled us to Himself through Christ (2 Cor. 5:17-18) NIV. We all are unique, of God's loving design. Be Blessed~

No comments:

Post a Comment