Thursday, July 12, 2012

Day 194: His Grace, Our Weakness...

 

But He said to me, My grace (My favor and loving-kindness and mercy) is enough for you [sufficient against any danger and enables you to bear the trouble manfully]; for My strength and power are made perfect (fulfilled and completed) and show themselves most effective in [your] weakness. Therefore, I will all the more gladly glory in my weaknesses and infirmities, that the strength and power of Christ (the Messiah) may rest (yes, may pitch a tent over and dwell) upon me! ~2 Corinthians 12:9

Humbling ourselves before our Creator and asking for help, advice, strength...is not a sign of weakness. It is a sign of strength in Him. In this world where so much is demanded of us, there is only ONE true God...One Beautiful Savior who knows who you really are and loves you so very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment