Thursday, July 19, 2012

Day 201: Free Indeed...


Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty (emancipation from bondage, freedom). 
~ 2 Corinthians 3:17

Whenever I want to get a good worship I listen to these talented singers... Shane and Shane. Every song I have ever heard from them, my heart is lifted up. Today I listened to their song Liberty and a section of the song really touched me. 


"For freedom You set me free
And yes, I am free indeed
You rewrote my name
And shackled my shame
You opened my eyes to see
I am free"

We are truly free indeed! Doesn't that amaze you? I have a hard time fathoming it and really putting it into words... I can't sum it up. For freedom You set me free and yes, I am free indeed. Every day we have a reason to celebrate. Every day! Sometimes we forget that we are free in this crazy world and that all of us have been given this ultimate gift.

Open your eyes my friends and keep them wide open in this wonderful awe of Freedom...

In [this] freedom Christ has made us free [and completely liberated us]; stand fast then, and do not be hampered and held ensnared and submit again to a yoke of slavery [which you have once put off]. ~Galatians 5:1

 (Remember to pause my purple music box, located on the right sidebar.... below My Blog Archive. The bottom middle button will pause it)



Above is the story behind this beautiful song. Below is the full song. Enjoy and be blessed~
(Remember to pause my purple music box, located on the right sidebar.... below My Blog Archive. The bottom middle button will pause it)


No comments:

Post a Comment