Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Day 45: Fall in Love With My Valentine...

 
I am my beloved's, and my beloved is mine.
 ~ Song of Solomon 6:3

Valentine's can be a bitter and sad holiday. Love is something that many of us don't understand or we use poorly. My Valentine is the sweetest lover of all. He will not leave nor forsake you. He did not promise to be with you for just a short time or a lifetime, but eternity. My Valentine isn't just mine to have, but can also be yours... that is if you ask.

Thank you Jesus for being my valentine. Thank you for calling me your beloved. And thank you for giving me true love.

This is a really pretty song. A love song from my Valentine.(Remember to pause my purple music box on the right sidebar. The bottom middle button will pause it. Enjoy~)

No comments:

Post a Comment