Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Day 150: The Firefighter Challenge... Have You Taken The Challenge?

I wrote about this a little over a month ago and I'm wondering if any of you have done it? Also maybe some of you haven't seen it... there is still a few more days to join in on this wonderful and not at all hard challenge.

 First of all, check out about this awesome challenge Lisa made over at her blog... http://reflections-lisa.blogspot.com/2012/04/firefighter-challenge.html

It's a pretty great challenge! I sure do appreciate my firefighters. Living in a big beautiful mountain forest has it's danger of natural fires every year and this year might be a tough one. They work hard on keeping us and our homes safe... in so many different ways.

I''m writing my thank you today and I hope you join in. Writing a thank you isn't hard and doesn't cost anything, but means so much.

Let me know if you take the challenge and for sure let Lisa know. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment