Saturday, January 14, 2012

Day 14: Leap of Faith...




Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see. ~Hebrews 11:1








Do you have something God has been pressing on your heart to do for awhile? He keeps whispering to your heart about it, but you keep pushing it away. I'll do it later... I don't know about that God... Get someone else to do it.  Or you try to do it a little and it ends up being too much work, so you give up.
I've been pushed to do things in my life, things I normally wouldn't step up and voluntary do, without that loving push from another person, telling me, I can do it. Of course you drag your heels, yell are you crazy, and highly doubt "you" can do it. Every time I've been through this, I have succeeded and gained something I didn't expect.
God has BIG plans for us all. If He has sit a crazy dream for you (like writing a book), pulled at your heart to talk to that stranger you see everyday at school or work, or called for you to mission in a foreign country... do it! Take that leap of faith... you can't imagine what will happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment