Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Day 17: A Treasure Like No Other...



As iron sharpens iron, so one person sharpens another.~Proverbs 27:17
A friend loves at all times, and is born, as is a brother, for adversity. ~Proverbs 17:17





We all have a special friend, and some of us are blessed to have more than one.The last three years God has greatly blessed my life with some special people. Some are ones I've never met in-person, yet they have touched me and enriched my life. These kind of friends teach you so many grand things... they inspire you to be a better person, fill you with much joy, and hold an unique bond to your heart. Thank you to all my special friends, my life is even more beautiful because of you.


Cherish those around you and hold close those special  friends. Their are truly a rare find and a treasure like no other!

"A friend is one who strengthens you with prayers, blesses you with love and encourages you with hope."

No comments:

Post a Comment