Saturday, March 3, 2012

Day 63: My All Time Favorite Books...


I'm going to be a little lazy today, due to having a little bit of writers block, on what I should write, and being a little tired. Tomorrow, I promise a better post. So today I would like to share with you, my all time favorite books...


The Holy Bible
My favorite book in it is 1st John (It has inspired my book, The Realm of Hearts)

The Birthright Project
Book One: Outriders
Book Two: Trackers
by Kathryn Mackel
This series is what got me into Christian fantasy. They are excellent, but sadly the third and final book never got published. They are still worth reading though. I believe someday we will get the final book

The White Lion Chronicles
Book One: Rise of the Dibor
Book Two: The Lion Vrie
Book Three: Athera's Dawn
by Christopher Hopper
These books were life changing for me. So touching and beautiful. I highly recommend them. I will be doing a book review on all three very soon. Stay tuned.

The De Granville Trilogy
Book One: Blood Red Horse
Book Two: Green Jasper
Book Three: Blaze of Silver
By K.M. Grant
A really fun read, especially if you enjoy history on the Crusades and horses. I'm not sure if the author is a Christian, but I think she did a lovely job on showing both sides of Christianity and Muslim beliefs in a clean way.

The Door Within Trilogy
Book One: The Door Within
Book Two: Rise of the Wyrm Lord
Book Three: The Final Storm
By Wayne Thomas Batson
My favorite out of all the great books from Mr. Batson. Really loved this series!


A Krintary Në Clemèntiós: The Clash of Worlds
By Taylor J. Beisler
A dear friend of mine wrote this lovely series. She is a very talented young lady. Her writing is unique and beautiful. The way she uses her words, warms your soul.




What are some of your all time favorite books?

No comments:

Post a Comment