Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Day 171: I Took The Cut...

Okay... remember that thing I asked you all if I should or shouldn't do, back in April? Will I finally did it! I took the cut.

For those of you that have no idea what I'm talking about, I'll fill you in. Back in April I wanted to cut and donate my hair for cancer. Pantene Beauty Lengths was doing their first ever National Donate Your Hair to Cancer Day at the end of April . I've been wanting to do this for years, but was never brave enough to go that short. Locks for Love is 11 inches... Pantene Beautiful Lengths is 8 inches. I donated 9 inches.

I wanted to do this back in April close to the day, but ended up having to cancel my appointment, because my family and I were starting a new business and it just was too crazy.

Almost two months later, I finally got the nerve up to do it again and made an appointment. Boy am I glad I did.

Before





After
   
 






 Here is a little short movie of the cut... sooo scary ;-)
 (Remember to pause my purple music box, located on the right sidebar.... below My Blog Archive. The bottom middle button will pause it)



Thanks for watching and if you would like to join in on this beautiful cause... follow this link to find out more information. http://www.pantene.com/en-US/beautiful-lengths-cause/Pages/default.aspx

I would like to thank my wonderful mom for her great support (couldn't of done it without you) and my lovely hair cutter Cambria... the best hair stylist in the world. :-)


1 comment:

  1. Wow!! :) You have such beautiful hair, some girl will be so happy! And that is a lovely cut!! haha good job! I love my hair short, too, it is such a relief! :)

    ~Adele

    ReplyDelete