Thursday, June 21, 2012

Day 173: Good Things To Remember...


Here are two great reminders that I try to always hold dear and never forget.


 By this shall all [men] know that you are My disciples, if you love one another [if you keep on showing love among yourselves]. ~John 13:35

When you love people without any conditions or exceptions, people will notice. Let love for others be your ID. All people will know you are my Followers if you love each other. ~Wilma

So beautifully true... Love is God and without it we don't have God. Why?Because you can't find undying Love anywhere else. Love is the greatest thing to ever be given and the strongest thing you'll ever find. God's great beauty and wonder. Love can melt the hardest heart, heal the wounds of the broken heart and quiet the fears of the anxious heart.

Every time God makes a promise, the devil makes a plan. And when the enemy presses in, we can be tempted to grab for ourselves, gripe at God, and grind our gears in our own strength.
As I've said many times before, Lord, help us to remember in the darkness what You told us in the light!
~Susie Larson

I especially love the last sentence... how easily do we forget.

I apologize if there are any funny typos/grammar :D My eyes are super tired, yet my mind not so much. Anyways I hope my post blesses you in some small way :-) Two good things to remember...

No comments:

Post a Comment