Saturday, June 30, 2012

My Favorite Blog/Website of June...

Today I would like to share one of my favorite blog/website's. I will be doing this every month on the second to last day.( I relize I'm doing this on the last day of this month. I had a mix up with yesterdays post.) Here were my favorite site(s) for January FebruaryMarch, April, and May.

I really want you to visit the sites I share and I'll be doing this at the end of every month...


This months favorite blog/website is...
 Bible Gateway


I really LOVE this website. It has so many awesome things! You can view over 100 different translations / languages of the Bible.

If you are looking for a verse with a certain word. It will show you every verse that has that word(s).

There are a ton of other fun things to study and grow deeper with God, so go check it out and see why I love it.

Next month (July) I have some fun things in store for my blog. Giveaways, news and teasers on my book The Realm of Hearts, and more original heartfelt post. I can't wait to see what July holds.


No comments:

Post a Comment